• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    life for the past month



    I have been kind of MIA as of late because there has just been so much going on! I'll just touch on the important things.
    I had the opportunity to go to my first ever mission reunion over general conference weekend. That was fun and I was so happy to see my mission president and mission friends. Oh how I have missed them and have missed mission life!

    I can't not mention this. H&M is now in the University Mall!! I about died. My favorite store is FINALLY in my mall! Oh tears of happiness! I obviously couldn't miss the opportunity to go shopping there. I only have been wanting an H&M since high school!



    One of the lovely girls from my mission Tessa contacted me awhile back asking if I wanted to go to General Conference with her. I obviously said yes! We had a blast being able to go to the conference center and experience general conference. Thank you so much Tessa for getting the tickets and for getting me to go to a session! It was great! I also ran into the Milsteads! I was so happy! I love seeing people from my mission! I can't wait until I get to go back and visit EVERYBODY!! (I love and miss you all if you are reading this!)

    Diana and I went and saw cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2! It was super cute and I loved it. I am a sucker for really good cartoons and this was definitely one of them!

    I have been blessed to have a temple so close by both at home in Utah and here in Idaho, so I have been striving to take advantage of that privilege and go once a week. I generally go to the 6am session Wednesday morning! It is hard to get up that early some mornings, but I really enjoy it once I am there. I just love that special place!

    Ever since I started going to school up in Rexburg I have gone to the Haunted Hay Maze. It is a tradition that I was really excited about this year. Thankfully I have an awesome sister who I basically forced to go with me and luckily we were able to get these two great guys to go with us so we wouldn't be as scared! I am happy I was able to go one last time before graduation. Thanks guys for going with me!

    Yeah, I have a problem. It is called the Zebra Cocoa Bean. I literally want to get one everyday and I have to strive to only get one or maybe two a week. It is terrible and I am in chocolate heaven every time I drink it! Also, the better than whatever cupcake is good too. 

    When I went home for general conference my family took a nice outing up into the canyon to take pictures and just enjoy the fall beauty. I have been loving the nice sunny warm fall weather we have been having...I am not looking forward to the cold nasty fall and winter that are approaching. 



    I work as a TA for the Humanities Department and it was awesome because one day I show up to work and my friend Sarah happened to be wearing exactly what I was wearing (well kind of)! It was hilarious and of course the professors just had a ball teasing us and calling us their slaves/pions/pixies/anything really that implies small and insignificant...minions...haha I love working there. Seriously, it is like my heaven being around the humanities-genius-minded men.

    And that really has been my life lately! I am just trying to enjoy it while it lasts because December is approaching faster and faster and these are my final days as an undergrad...so bizarre!  I am trying to not stress about after graduation and just focus on here and now and it has been easier when I do that. It just gets complicated when people always ask what you are doing after graduation! It is a great question, that is for sure... 

    Hope you all have a great rest of your week!


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment