• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    I thought I told you...imma star


    Things:


    • striving to not get overwhelmed at life and what it is at this moment
    • striving to love life at this moment and not wish for the things that i can't have right now
    • trying to figure out where i will be in the next couple of years
    other things:

    • dmv maddess...bleh. lets just say, i had a good cry after a long 6.5 hours there today. 
    • body aches...who knows why?
    • grad school? friends who have gone...is it worth it? thats what i am striving to figure out.


    You guys, sometimes being an adult sucks. I love it most of the time, but I do miss having weekends and the sun and warmth and no responsibility and really no need for money... can we all just go back to the good ol' days for a sec? 

    I will be in Utah at the end of July for a week! If any of you are around I would love to see you! PLEASE lets see one another! I deleted my facebook...mostly because of drama and nonsense--but also because I hardly use it and so its just going to be gone for awhile. Maybe I'll bring it back in awhile...but you can text me or email me and we can set up a time to see eachother! maybe a mini-gathering of sorts somewhere if anyone is around? I will be there July 25-31st. Just let me know!

    2 comments:

    1. I hear you! I would love to go back for a moment to my carefree childhood days and not be the one who has to worry. Prayers for you.

      Love,
      Sarah L.

      ReplyDelete
    2. To answer your grad school question, I would ask yourself how much you want to do it. Grad school is HARD and very demanding. If you're invested 100%, go for it girl! It's a great accomplishment. However, if you're on the fence at all, I wouldn't do it. I literally wanted to quit every day my first semester, and I had my days even after that first semester. If I hadn't been completely committed, I would have quit. You would totally rock grad school though. Have fun in Utah! Wish I could be there to see you!

      ReplyDelete