• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    My Life



    I work at this pretty awesome museum that has pretty awesome events. I was able to attend a couple and dress fancy and have a good time looking at art and enjoy the company of some pretty awesome people.


    I don't know why/how the photographer always gets shots of me looking at art, but I appreciate it! [other than looking at my backside! haha!]


    Here I am with my coworker Tyler, one of the kindest people I have ever met. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to meet such awesome people like him. 

    I guess you could say that all I do is work now-a-days. But I don't mind. I am blessed in so many ways. At times I wish I worked a normal Mon-Fri schedule so I could have weekend days together and go out with ward friends, but at least I have days off and am making enough to live. For that, I am grateful. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment