• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    cold season


    + Even though it has been a balmy 51* outside, I have been freezing. I swear that it is colder here than in Utah because of the humidity. This is a real thing and I am sure that my Utah friends will beg to differ, but really guys...its cold here! All my friends think I am a wimp because I have already started bundling up in scarves/hats/boots/sweaters but it is a must...also big wool costco socks--those are definitely a must.

    +Orange Mango Naked Juice. Yum.

    +You know how you say things like "This year I am not going to listen to any Christmas music until after Thanksgiving"? Yeah, well that was a huge fail...especially after finding channel 17 (HOLLY) radio--all Christmas all the time until January 1st. Basically, I lied. I love Christmas music right after Halloween and people are just going to have to deal with it. I am ready to start decorating the house for heavens sake! Christmas trees for dayzzz..

    +I miss being a student. I mean, I guess we are always learning or we should always be learning...but I miss going into a classroom with a teacher discussing wonderful topics about life. I just crave that. Can't I just quit normal life and be a student forever?

    +I need to go on some sort of shopping binge...I haven't been in ages, I am tired of everything I own...I just need a couple of new shirts and some new pants or something.

    +Part of me wants to quit and find some sort of interior decorating job...I am just in that kind of mood. I want to decorate and then decorate some more on top of that. Too bad I dropped the idea of becoming an interior designer in high school.

    +You know what sucks? The fact that I won't have snow this year for Christmas...yes, this is super sad for me because I have always had snow at Christmas time...does it even feel like Christmas if there is no snow? Meh.

    +You know what I was thinking the other day? That I need to make a trip back east to visit my family in PA...Katie I know you are there too so I would love to see you as well. Next year...sometime next year I will come out. I need to! Its been ages since I've been back there. (Jules, I wanna come see you and Patrick in Jersey as well...maybe I can just do a little NYC, DC, PA, NJ trip?)

    +I have the hiccups. Just thought I'd share because I can't get rid of them.

    +Started Gilmore Girls from the beginning again and I just forgot how much I love that show. Also, it is super addicting...I may have watched too many episodes last night causing me to get less sleep which isn't awesome because I get up at 5:45am and that is just sad when I get only 4 or 5 hours of sleep because I am too addicted to a show. But, oh man...Lorelei, can I just have your wit? Seriously.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment