• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    some of my favorite places


    Home

    Obviously this is numero uno on my list of favorite places. I always love coming home after being away for a long time. It is almost therapeutic. I love the smell, the memories, the traditions, everything that is associated with going home. I love, especially, seeing my family. That is the best. 

    Disneyland & California Adventure

    It is no surprise that my family loves Disney. I have been blessed to be able to go to a Disney park at least once a year if not more. Seriously, its so amazing. Here we are in CA Adventure this past trip to Disneyland. I love my family. Disneyland is definitely one of my favorite places. 

    Disneyworld!

    Obviously, I love Disneyworld just like I love Disneyland. I got to work at Disneyworld...so its pretty much like home. I sometimes get the parks confused! Its crazy! This is from my last trip there before heading out on my mission. I am so super excited to be heading out that direction after Christmas. SO EXCITED PEOPLE!! Definitely one of my favorite places on earth! (Especially EPCOT my home away from home!)

    New York City

    This place is so dreamy. I love it there. I love the atmosphere, I love how crazy crowded it is, I just love New York! Can't wait to go back someday. 

    Rome

    Well, technically I just love Europe in general, but definitely Italy and definitely Rome. I can NOT wait to go back there someday. I feel like Italy and I have a special connection and there is still so much more to explore and see. There is so much history throughout Europe that I need to absorb in person! Take me back!

    San Francisco

    Because my madre is from CA, I have had the opportunity to go to San Francisco a lot since I was a baby. I love being able to visit my grandparents and go to the city. I always look forward to it, and I always love to see the Golden Gate Bridge while we are there. It is a beautiful city!

    Springville, PA

    So this is a picture of my Uncle Daves house but I don't have one of my grandparents house. I love Pennsylvania. I haven't been able to visit as much as I would like to, but I definitely love every time I have been able to be there. I have really good memories of visiting the farm and I can't wait to go back and visit my family on the east coast!


    Washington DC

    I know this is a picture of the temple...but I definitely love this temple that is in DC! I have only been there twice, but I seriously love DC. I want to go back for a visit so bad! 

    Washington State

    Obviously this place holds a special place in my heart. I LOVE WASHINGTON!! I can't wait to go back and visit all of the wonderful people and places that I was able to serve in while I was there. Washington definitely holds a special and dear place in my heart. 

    Provo Canyon

    Utah has some pretty beautiful places and Provo Canyon is definitely one of those places. I love driving through it in the fall with the changing colors. It is one of my favorite places to go on hikes and such as well. Just peaceful to partake of nature. 

    Well, this was super random! Hope you all enjoyed! Where are your favorite places?


    1 comments:

    1. some great places.. I have yet to visit San Francisco and Washington State

      ReplyDelete