• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    mah friends duh.


    While I was in Utah I knew that I didnt know when the next time would be that I would be able to visit or whatever so I really wanted to make the effort to see my friends.

    By some miracle Katie AND Ashley were both in town. Seriously, I don't know how that happened? With Ashley in Germany and Katie in Pennsylvania you would never think that all of us would be in Utah at the same time. Thank you for weddings and family visits!

    Some of us were able to get together for a little Cafe Rio, because seriously, you gotta do it while you're there. To the friends that I didn't get to see while in Utah, I am super sad I missed you and I hope that I will get to see you soon. So much love headed your way.


    I was also able to get together with one of my old mission companions, Sister Lindsay Steed. Unfortunately, I am an idiot and thought about taking a picture together but then totally spaced it because I was rushing out to meet my family. It was great to see you Lindsay! Love you and hope Disneyland was a freaking blast!!

    I love my friends. I really am very blessed to have some pretty epic people in my life and I only wish that all of us were able to get together more often. Maybe we should all plan a girls weekend trip somewhere? Any takers?? It can be next year sometime so we can all save...let me know because I am up for it!

    The other part of my Utah trip was trying to help prepare my parents house for the move. Goodness gracious we have a ton of stuff. I went through my room and I didnt really have much in there, but I was able to get rid of whatever I didnt want and clean up a bit. I tried to do as much as I could with the rest of the house and feel super bad for my parents and siblings because they have the rest of it to work on in the next couple of weeks. Talk about stressing and overwhelming and exhausting. Good luck my lovelies. Can't wait to see you over here!

    To my lovely friendly friends, thanks for being you. I miss you all and love you.

    4 comments:

    1. It was great to see you Alyssa! I would totally be up for a friend trip next year!

      ReplyDelete
    2. so so sad i missed hanging out with you guys but i'm down for next time. also, i'm always down for a trip.

      ReplyDelete
    3. this was so fun! what a miracle we were all in the same place at the same time!

      ReplyDelete