• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    parentals


    So I want to talk about my parents for a sec.

    Well first of all...I LOOOOOVVVEE THEM!! Seriously, so blessed. They are such good people and I really can't think of anyone else I would rather learn from than my parents.

    My parents have taught me a lot of things throughout my life including hard work and integrity they also taught me how to have fun and to live my life to the fullest. I love that through watching my parents I have been able to see them live in a way that I want to emulate myself. Through watching them fulfill church callings and through watching them work hard and play harder I have decided that I want to be just like them and live my life just like them.

    They are wonderful people and if you haven't met them I encourage you to do so!

    Love you mom and dad!!



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment