• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    H A W A I I


    So my family decided to go on a last minute vacation to Hawaii and it just so happens that my manager is a doll-face and somehow managed to give me the week off at super last minute notice and the flights all fell into place and the condo we stayed in last time just happened to be vacant the exact week that we could go...so we did, and I am beyond happy that it happened.


    This just happened to be the last family vacation before my brother left on his LDS mission to Moscow, Russia and so it was great to all be together for a week.


    We basically spent the week relaxing and just enjoying one anothers company. I think it was just a good experience for all of us to mellow out and prepare ourselves for the next couple of months. Not only is my brother leaving, but my family is moving out to California! They leave this month and have a ton of things they need to get done before moving out here, so I think that Hawaii was the perfect remedy for a stressed out mind.

    We were able to go on a beautiful hike (my sister was still recovering from ankle surgery, so we couldn't do anything too vigorous), go horseback riding (definitely a highlight! Horseback riding is SO MUCH FUN), and go to the Dole Plantation (so delish)...I was also able to go do sealings in the Laie, Temple with my parents and brother...that was so cool to be able to go with my brother to the temple, loved it!

    Picture time!

     Pool at the condo!
     Di talking to the ducks.
     Hawaiian Sunsets...be still my heart. 
    Thanks for all the instagram love on this photo. : )

    Well Hawaii, you were the best. Can't wait to see you again. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment