• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    books


    My lovely friend Holly tagged me on facebook to write down ten of the most influential books that I have ever read. I have read so many books and so I found this task challenging to narrow it down to only ten, but I decided to write down books that I feel make my life more full as I read them. These could be anything from a picture book to scripture to a classic novel.

    So here is my list in no particular order:



    10-To Kill A Mockingbird
    9-Frankenstein 
    8-Harry Potter Series
    7-I am the Messenger
    6-The Three Musketeers
    5-The Book of Mormon
    4-The Giver
    3-You Are Special
    2-The Chronicles of Narnia 
    1-The Book Thief

    1 comments:

    1. I love most of these books. I haven't read "I am the Messenger" though. I'll have to add it to my list.

      ReplyDelete