• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    wallpaper




    I can't remember if I have told any of you recently, but I am totally obsessed with wallpaper.

    No joke I want to cover every wall in my parents house with some floral masterpiece just because I think it is so pretty.

    I was talking to my manager about wallpaper and she told me that when her parents moved into their house EVERYTHING was covered in wallpaper from the walls to the ceilings and she said it was nasty. I can definitely relate to nasty-70s-'what the heck were they thinking'-wallpaper and not wanting that in my home but when I see something like the image above I swoon.

    I have also looked into vinyl wallpaper which is supposed to be super easy to apply and remove so I may end up talking my parents into letting me do that in my room but I just am into that right now.

    Look at this:
    I mean really? Sooo beautiful!
    The two images above are both vinyl and found on etsy (the place where I should never visit because I get sucked in and want to buy WAY TOO MUCH).

    Opinions on wallpaper? Id love to see what all of you think about it!

    1 comments:

    1. your taste in wallpaper and pattern is fabulous. honestly, i get weirded out when people are like I LOVE WALLPAPER but that's only bc i think of my great-grandma's GROSSEST WALLPAPER EVER, but now your pictures are making me rethink the whole thing and now I will probably get trapped on etsy searching for it.
      DO THE WALLPAPER. IT WILL LOOK AMAZING.

      ReplyDelete