• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    lasik


    Dudes...its been ages since I've updated on my life. Im a slacker. 100%.

    So back in March I got lasik surgery. Oh my heck guys...I am so happy with the results! But I was like a basketcase beforehand. I have this thing with my eyes. I don't like touching them, I don't like putting things in them, I don't like others touching them so basically getting lasik was one of those things where I had to be super brave because I was freaking out inside.


    I got my left eye done because it was my worse eye. I didn't want to pay to get both done when my right eye isn't really that bad. In the picture above I had just come out of surgery and was totally hyped up on drugs. I look ridiculous. Haha! I didn't think I got that weird, but Josh came over that evening and said that I was totally weird.


    Anywho, lasik=magic. Totally worth it in the end. Im so happy I got it! Even if it was a little scary. 


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment