• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    edited movies


    So basically Josh is awesome and found out about this great website that edits movies! I have already watched so many edited R-rated movies that I have wanted to see, its been fantastic.



    The website is still in beta mode so there are hiccups occasionally...but I am hoping that enough people sign up and use it so that it will become the next big thing. It is essentially clearplay online. I heard they were working on an app and that will just be amazing.



    If you want to join this fantastic website, send me your email address and I will send you an invite! I promise you won't regret it!



    1 comments:

    1. Yes please!! I think if you click on my name it will show you my email

      ReplyDelete