• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    Coons Family


    A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to take family pictures for our friends Don & Maclaine. I have always loved taking photos for my friends and family and it was really fun to get my creative juices going as I feel as if I haven't been creative in ages. I really need to get out all of my art stuff and just start drawing again or something. Working at a mortgage company is fine--but it definitely doesn't get my creative juices pumping or anything. Haha!

    Anyway! Here are some of my favorites from my shoot with the Coons!









    I have always loved taking pictures for people. I considered doing it as a career during my undergrad but then I feel like everyone had that major and it was like a fad for Utah girls to be photographers so I decided that major wasn't for me and switched to the Humanities.

    Thanks Don & Maclaine for letting me take some fun pictures for you guys! I had a ton of fun!



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment