• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    I know places


    Soooo many things to update you all on! Lets do some of it now...

    Pentatonix Concert!



    This happened because Josh is great and got us tickets for valentines day. They were amazing. I loved them dearly. I didn't want the concert to end. So great!

    Early viewing of Cinderella!



    So a perk of working at the Walt Disney Family Museum is that people tend to give us free advanced tickets to Disney movies that are coming out. Soooo I was able to see it weeks in advance! I really liked it. I hope all of you can see it too! It really is a great one.

    Newsies!!



    Got to see the traveling broadway version of Newsies. It was a good one. My favorite scene was the tapping scene. I didn't really like the changes they made and the guy that they got to play David kind of drove me insane but it was worth a one time watch. I am assuming that the New York version is better but I am not sure. 

    Grandparents are home!



    My grandparents got home this past weekend. It is so happy! I have missed them so. They are so cute.

    Geocaching!



    Okay, so, if you have never done this I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT!! It is kind of really addicting and it is FREE!! It is a great date and fun to do alone as well. I downloaded the free version which has a ton of easy finds but I am on the verge of just buying the $10 version just because it is so fun! Download it, you won't regret it!

    Last day at the WDFM!



    It finally happened. I left the Disney Museum. It was a bittersweet day and I will miss all of my work friends dearly but I will be back to visit for sure! Now let the job hunt begin! Prayers are welcome!

    Hope all is well with the rest of you! 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment