• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    Celebration


    So here it is...the post you've all been waiting for!!



    I have been offered the position at the Walt Disney Family Museum that I applied for!!! I will be starting in January and will be living in San Francisco!! 

    Oh my greatness...the relief that I feel inside my heart is just so amazing. I had just kind of figured that it wasn't going to happen and I let myself kind of move on from hoping, but then tonight I got the phone call! Chrysann you blessed woman! She called me up offering me the position and after I hung up the phone I just couldn't contain the scream. I was beyond excited. I even started to cry because this is something that I really wanted and I almost can't believe it is actually happening. Now I just have to work out all the details of where I will live and such...but I am not going to worry about it! I am just so happy!

    Thank you for all of your prayers and for all of your love and support! I am so grateful! 

    3 comments:

    1. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for you. You have blessed so many lives and now you will bless even more. You are awesome. The only down side is that you won't be living in Utah when we move back! BTW...I love reading about your life.
      Sister Watson

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wahoo!!! That is so so awesome. Sam Francisco is fun and you will love it. Congrats!

      ReplyDelete
    3. That's amazing Alyssa! It sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime. We definitely have to do something before you leave.

      ReplyDelete