• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    The 87th Academy Awards


    Well this years Academy Awards were pretty anticlimactic. I was expecting more from Neil Patrick Harris but I have to admit I did like the introduction...

    especially with Jack Black coming in...


    Because who doesn't love a little Jack Black?


    Benedict wasn't amused...


    and Oprah was confused...


    But there were some great moments like...


    Lady Gaga's performance from the Sound of Music and my favorite human being Julie Andrews showing up. Literally, tears because I love her so much.
    and


    Eddie Redmayne. Obviously he was super stoked to be winning an Oscar. 

    I was the champion this year with my predictions! I got 17 out of the 24 categories correct. That was pretty exciting. I never win at guessing! I haven't even seen most of the nominees. I have only seen seven of the movies that were nominated this year...thats pretty pathetic. But I am planning on seeing more when they are out on video. 


    Here is my ballot...look at all those stars! I think it is crazy that Birdman won best picture...wasn't expecting that one at all! 


    Josh didn't do as well, but its okay...I was just lucky this year! ;) 








    1 comments:

    1. I felt the same way about the show. Loved Gaga and Andrews. We saw the Imitation Game Friday night and haven't seen any of the others. (Most are R).

      ReplyDelete