• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    Wish List




    My Christmas list this year includes the following:

    1. A robe! I have been wanting a nice soft robe for awhile now...what a perfect time to receive one!
    2. A GOPRO camera. This is my big want this year! I am in love with this little camera.
    3. Birkenstocks: Arizona Mocha Suede Sandals. Yes, WA rubbed off on me. ;)
    4. Moccasins. I have been so sad ever since I had to throw away my old mocs a couple of years ago and would like some fresh, new, shiny ones to wear all the time.
    5. (not pictured) GIFT CARDS! Barnes&Noble, H&M, Forever21...I'll take those lovely little gift cards and buy CLOTHES!! Yay!

    and that my friends is my Christmas list this year!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment