• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    List


    Things I like:
    • Movies
    • Music/Concerts
    • Plays/musicals
    • Dance performances
    • International cinema
    • Ice skating (even though I am horrible at it!)
    • Boating/hiking
    • Board games/card games
    • Sega/N64/Game Cube/Playstation/Kinect on the Xbox
    • Bookstores/Libraries
    • Making Music videos
    • Old SNL skits
    • Puppet shows
    • Blanket forts
    • Museums
    • Parties
    • Learning something new
    • Traveling
    • Theme parks (Disney…obviously)
    • Art
    • Animals
    • The gospel
    • My family
    • My friends
    • Funny youtube videos
    • Instagram
    • Photography
    • The ocean
    • Listening to nature
    • Quiet time
    • Naps 

    Things I don’t like:
    • Pickles 
    • Spiders
    • Bugs in general
    • Violence
    • Rude people
    • Bad drivers
    • Mocking 
    • When rain water gets in my shoes…or I guess when any water gets in my shoes
    • Abnormal schedules
    • Not being able to come up with good comebacks in the moment
    • Know it alls
    • Prideful people (you know those who think that they are better than you plus a bag of chips)
    • Forgetting quotes to movies/songs that I once knew
    • Papercuts
    • Going to the doctor/hospital
    • Headaches/migraines 
    • Line cutters (but obviously its okay if I do it occasionally..haha)
    • When they don’t have your shoe size at the shoe store
    • When they don’t have your size at any store
    • When things look better on the mannequin than on you (boo)
    • Mushrooms 
    • Feeling ignorant on any given topic
    • When people disregard the rules (oooo this one gets me going…)
    • The phrase YOLO or CRAY CRAY (seriously? It took you just as long to say cray cray as it would for you to say CRAZY…which is what you are.)

    2 comments:

    1. hahah this list is brilliant!! also, i could look up old snl skits for HOURS...in fact, i do that a lot - so glad you do that too!! alyssa, this is so great.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. MORE COWBELL! LAY OFF ME IM STARVING! CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER...NO COKE ONLY PEPSI.
        I am happy my SNL watching is semi-normal. :)

        Delete