• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    christmas list


    I know that Christmas is still 7 weeks away...but better late than never in getting my Christmas list out there!

    I originally had no idea what I wanted for Christmas this year. I am just so excited to be home with my family again that I didn't really want anything else. Most of the things on this list, if I dont get them, it won't be the end of the world because they are just things and being with my family and giving on Christmas are more important to me.

    Here it is:


    1. The Impossible Instant Photo Lab: I about died when I saw this amazing product! Take my iphone photos and make them into polaroids? yes please!
    2. Instax Mini Instant Cameras: These are super cute, super portable, and something I have always wanted! What more could you ask for?
    3. Directive? Tote Bag: I love Wall.e, I love purses, I love Disney...this tote is perfect for me!
    4. Imitation Leather Biker Jacket: I mean, who doesn't want to look like a biker? But really, I've wanted a leather jacket for awhile now, but haven't been able to find one that I really like. This one from H&M is adorable though!
    5. 80 Denier Tights: I just want tights, I seem to always rip holes in them and I love how they keep my legs warm during the colder months! These yellow ones are cute, but I'd prefer hunter green or black!


    So thats that! Hopefully Santa will bring me one of these gifts this Christmas Eve!!

    What's on your list?


    1 comments:

    1. Love your list. My daughter has the camera you want. She has a string across a wall and hangs them on it with little clothes pins...so cute. I think I want one on my list too. I miss your smily face.
      Sister Watson

      ReplyDelete