• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    Sing Along Movies


    So while on my mission I heard about sing along and talk along movies and always wanted to go to one, well, I finally had the chance to go out here in San Francisco to Sing Along with Beauty and the Beast! It was SO MUCH FUN! Guys, these things need to be everywhere!



    When Josh and I got to the Castro Theater the people working handed us these fun little goodie bags that had bubbles, a crown, a popper, and a glow stick. We were so excited. The Castro Theater is an old fashioned theater in the city. Super cute, super quaint, and there was a man playing an organ at the front of the theater! How awesome is that? Loved it.



    So basically at sing alongs it is encouraged to sing to every song and quote the movie and be as obnoxious as possible while still enjoying the film. Perfect for a Disney lover like me and a Singer/Performer like Josh ;).



    I hope all of you can experience this amazingness at least once in your life. The next one I will be attending will be in June and it will be epic...THE SOUND OF MUSIC!! Happy happy joy joy!!



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment