• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    Marco Island


    So one of the benefits of living at home is that I get to go on the family trips if I can get work off! I mean I still went on the family trips when I wasn't living at home...but now I know more about them and have the time to get more excited. So for Ethan's spring break this year my parents decided it would be fun to go to Florida to get some warm weather (at the time it wasn't super warm here in the Bay Area). We went to a little place called Marco Island. It was kind of strange going on a family trip and having there only be four of us...I swear I haven't been on a family trip with only four people since it was just me and Diana around! But it was a lot of fun. We went to the beach and I got tan (didn't get burned by the way! Accomplishments!) we played tennis, we rode bikes, we went and held alligators! So cool by the way! General conference was also that weekend so we were able to watch all of the sessions on a laptop in our hotel. It was all around a good time and I love being able to have so many opportunities to be with my family. I love them so much! I am so very blessed to have a wonderful loving, supportive family.

    Now for the pictures:

    feet in water picture

    bike riding on the island

    general conference

    cute parentals

    been chillin on the beach--getting some sun

    While in Florida we were able to go to EPCOT to see some of my cousins who happened to be visiting Disneyworld. It was so great to see them! I hadn't seen them in about 10 years!

    We played tennis

    sad to leave face

    Overall it was a great time and I just love Florida! I always love visiting!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment