• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    Halloween


    So for Halloween this year Diana and I stayed home and watched Hocus Pocus, which is one of my favorite movies ever, but a couple of days before we went to a Murder Mystery Dinner Party and got to dress up for that!


    I was able to get half of my table to believe that I was the murder, even though I wasn't, which was great because then I was able to figure out who it was and get a candy bar for it! Here is a picture of our table group. They were a fun bunch. I like when people get into character and actually play make-believe. I miss those days of being able to do that and have it be okay. 


    I look scary in this picture, but whatever. It was a great Halloween festivity and I always enjoy a good mystery to try to figure out!



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment