• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    L I F E


    Okay peeps I am freaking out a tad bit! So many blessings and exciting things happening right now!

    First, I just had the cutest little girl tell me she liked my lipstick and that she wanted some. seriously-so-cute. can't even handle it.

    Next, I don't want to jinx it, but The Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco is interviewing me this week for a position and I am freaking out! I am super excited and it is like a dream to have two of my favorite things combined into one place--Disney and Museum? Muy Bueno! Please pray for me to do well at my interview? Thanks a whole bunch!

    Finally, it has been midterms up here in Rexburg and I have done well on most of my exams which makes me super happy! I can't believe this is my final semester. It just doesn't seem real. I have been here for so long and graduation is coming so fast! It is crazy. Also, work is awesome and I love the Humanities Department! Seriously, that major was made for me.

    For thanksgiving my family will hopefully be visiting my grandparents in CA and I am super stoked! It has been ages since I have been out there and I love visiting the Bay Area. For Christmas break/a graduation present my family is going to Disneyworld!! YAY!! I am super excited to see the new expansion in the Magic Kingdom and to visit friends who are still working there and to just go back to the old stomping grounds. I love Florida!

    So many things to be looking forward to and I just am so grateful for such wonderful experiences. I am so very blessed. Yesterday at church I just kept getting the impression that I am so blessed and that I need to recognize those blessings and remember that the Lord hasn't forgotten me. Then last night at the CES Devotional I got the overwhelming feeling that I need to really work on giving my will over to the Lord and that I need to get better at my personal study (which sadly has declined since the mission). I just love the church and the way it makes me feel and the way that it impacts my life in such wonderful ways.

    Hope you all have a fantastic Monday!



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment