• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    two things


    what is more important to you all?

    a) having a shorter commute to work?

    or 

    b) having a friend that you are close with live with you even though your commute will be a little longer?

    Also, what do you think is more important?

    a) gaining experiences through living in a city while having a huge rent and being poor?

    or 

    b) saving money through living at home so that you can go on random trips and gain that type of experiences?


    I feel as if life is full of choices that are big and small and sometimes I feel like I am making the right choice but then I dont feel like I am fully happy and I don't understand why that is happening? Even after prayer and pros and cons lists and everything it still feels empty at times. I know I can't be alone in this so I guess my question is what do you do to get out of the "i am just not feeling happy" phase? I'd love suggestions! 

    Love you all. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment