• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    v-day shenanigans


    Hello my peeps,

    I know its been ages. I am just lazy. Really, I am very lazy. 

    I figured I should post something so why not a little bit about Valentines Day?

    To be honest, this has never been my favorite holiday. Nope. Not ever. Why do we have to have a holiday to celebrate love when everyday should be a celebration of love? 

    Here is my face: and how I pretty much feel about V-day. 

    This is a unique year for me because I am actually dating someone. I have never given a boy a valentines day gift or anything of the sort...so I basically browsed pinterest until my eyes hurt to find an idea. I found many interesting and cute ideas and so I took a couple and decided to make my own version of them!

    I decided to make a jar of 30 dates. That way Josh and I could do one thing outside of our "normal" routine every week. So here are some pictures of my jar and process of making said jar:





    Basically I took pink paper, wrote a date on each paper, then rolled them up and tied them with string then put them all in a jar! Easy peasy lemon squeazy! 

    I look gross in this picture but here is one of Josh and myself watching The Bachelor.

    On Valentines Day Josh and I went to a Jenny Oaks Baker concert on Temple Hill. She is amazing. I was blown away. I love her. 

    Here is a picture of the sunset on Temple Hill. Gorge.

    Here we are with Jenny Oaks Baker 

    Here is Josh with his presents. Isn't he cute? I like him. 

    So theres that! Hope you all had a good valentines day! 

    3 comments: