• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    awkward tuesdays


    that awkward moment when...you end a conversation with someone while walking somewhere and end up going in the same direction....orrrrr you say goodbye to someone only to walk the same way they are.

    this happens to me SO MUCH! I dont know why?! It happened to me even before school started! Diana and I were walking around finding our classes [hopefully we aren't the only nubes who do that] and this kid was totally hitting on Diana and we ended up walking the same way after saying bye to him like twice! Diana finally slowed down and pretended we were going somewhere else because it was just getting weird. haha I just have to laugh! Its just one of those things that happens to everyone you know?

    have you ever experienced this awkward moment? what are some of your awkward moments that you would like to share with someone who needs a good laugh??

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment