• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    Conversion Wednesdays


    So I just love hearing more about conversions, dont you? Literally it is one of my favorite things to hear about. I love just sitting in someones home listening to how they let missionaries in, or how they knew that the church was good and right for them and true...it just makes my heart so happy! I frequently check up on mormon.org to watch videos of super rad people who are just like you and me...but they have a little life story online that I get to enjoy!


    Today I am going to share more about L I N D S E Y S T I R L I N G



    Maybe it is because I play the violin or something but I absolutely love her! She is super funny and awesome! She also has a youtube channel which you should totally check out!

    Why Lindsey Stirling is Mormon:

    "There was a time in my life when I lost all my ambition, I had no purpose, and I began to hate myself. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was an essential light in my life that helped my love myself again. I always believed that God had a plan for me but through the scriptures, through personal revelation and through the words of a living Prophet, I was able to come to know that I am a daughter of God, and that God's plan is a plan of happiness. This changed everything; I was able to discover my passions, I regained a desire, a desire to do... anything again, and I found the happiness that I had forgotten I could feel. I am grateful for the Book of Mormon and I know that it is true. When I read it I feel good, and I am more at peace. I have found answers to important personal questions and it has helped me come closer to my Jesus Christ. Aside, from my faith, when I live the standards of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints I am a happier and I can't deny that. When the "important" things in life weigh me down or scare me, I am so grateful that I can go to the temple, that I can pray or read my scriptures and I am reminded of what is really important. In a world where everything is changing the God has given us something to cling to; he hasn't left us here alone."


    For more information on Mormons or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints go here.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment