• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    Cute Parents



    My mom and dad have been away on a European Escapade for the past two weeks and I am very very envious of them.

    They will be getting back this upcoming Thursday evening and I am super excited to vicariously live through them as they tell us of their adventures on the Mediterranean.

    Remember that one time when I went on a Humanities Tour to Europe...


    I really miss it...



    Oh ps: if you found a trip to the Netherlands for like $600 would you do it? Because I definitely have found some really cheap tickets to Spain, Italy, Finland, and other various locations and I am not sure if I am gutsy enough to just go! But I am single...and I will be graduating in December...
    What do you all think?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment