• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    Trip to California



    So I had the opportunity to visit San Francisco this week to interview with the Walt Disney Family Museum and it was a lot of fun! I got to spend time with my cute grandparents and have them take me around the city like when I was a kid and we talked about all of the possibilities of me living there and such, it was just a really good time!


    The Presidio is home to many museums and work places like Lucas Studios! So before my interview we stopped by...


    Me with Yoda. 


    My Grandpa and I with Darth Vader. 


    The Golden Gate Bridge!


    It was a BEAUTIFUL day in the city. No fog, perfect temperature! We were super lucky!


    The sunset on that first night was stunning, I didn't get a good picture of it because we were in a car, but here is another picture with the sun hitting the Golden Gate Bridge.


    It was super great because Wednesday my flight didn't leave until the evening so I had the day to spend with my grandparents at the temple! Isn't the Oakland Temple Beautiful? 


    A panorama of the view from on top of the temple, another gorgeous day. 


    Here I am with my sweet Grandma in front of the temple.


    The classic selfie in front of the temple. 


    The sunset on the way to the airport to take me home was stunning! You can't tell in my crappy iphone photo, but the sky had purple and pink and the clouds were all swirling and cool looking. It was a nice going away present. 

    So for all of you who are curious as to how my interview went, I think it went really well. Thank you for all your prayers! The girl I interviewed with was really nice and we had an 1 1/2 hour conversation and then she gave me a private tour of the museum. I felt so comfortable there and I am really hoping I make it through the first round interviews into the second and then get the job. All of the people I met were super down to earth and kind and it would just be a really good environment to work in. 

    I hope you all have had good weeks, mine has been pretty special! [besides getting a terrible cold!]


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment