• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    R I S E



    So I know it has been eons since I last updated you all...I apologize! I have been super lazy and writing hasn't been on my priority list. 

    This post will be picture filled...I just can't find enough words to describe my experience at the Rise Festival. It was a truly beautiful experience. 


    Kim, Jody, and I were all able to head down to Vegas for a weekend to attend the event. I am super lucky to have these two beauties in my life! I thought for awhile that I would have to go alone to the event because all the people I had invited bailed, but these two came to my rescue and I am so happy they did. We were all able to catch up a bit and we all were able to live a "Tangled" like dream.







    I definitely felt my spirit lifted at this event. I teared up at multiple times thinking about hopes and dreams and the hopes and dreams of everyone present and how all of us really aren't that different from one another. We are all working towards the best person that we can be and we all have hopes and dreams and desires and seeing it all represented through lanterns was breathtaking.

    I hope that all of you will have the opportunity to attend an event like this someday. It really will be worth your time. I believe that the Rise Festival will continue to do events like this in years to come so definitely keep an eye on their website: www.risefestival.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment