• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    lions make you brave


    I went to see an awesome performer this past week with Josh, the band is Lights.


    Diana introduced me to this fantastic artist and I suggest that you check her out. She really is wonderful! I enjoy her music very much.

    Her concert was great and she sounds just as amazing live as she does on her cd. I appreciate when an artist sounds like they do on their cds...it means that they really can sing! Yay!



    Minus the smell of pot at the venue I really enjoyed going to a concert here in the city...hopefully I will be able to attend more, more often! [I am also super bummmed that I missed Beyonce/Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake...I mean really? Next time...] I am pretty sure Katy Perry is coming soon...I am excited.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment