• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    Jaunt



    Before attending the RISE Festival I took a wee little one day trip down to Southern California to go to Disneyland. Completely spontaneously. My new found friend Josh asked if I wanted to go and who am I to turn down a trip to one of my favorite places? So we went.

    We were there from open to close and let me tell you...I was in pain by the end. All day, no breaks, running between parks...my feet wanted to fall off. It was so fun though, and the pain was totally worth it...it was also worth the tiredness for the rest of the week. I just love the feeling that Disneyland gives me. It is that feeling of youthfullness and happiness and elatedness and I cant get enough of it.


    I was able to see one of my old fellow cast member friends Michael. Thanks again for getting me in the parks! It was great to see you and hang out for a bit! Always good to see my friends from my Soarin' days.


    I am still debating as to if I am just going to buckle down and get a season pass...I mean I have already gone around four times this year...that pretty much would've paid for itself by now...thoughts? opinions? Im thinking yes...but then I get nervous I won't use it enough. Oh the debates in my head over such silly things.

    I hope that you are all having a great Friday and that you enjoy your weekends. I will be working! Joyful and triumphant. (Points goes to whoever gets that reference.) :)

    1 comments:

    1. The GRINCH!! "It's because I'm green isn't it!" "Dinner with myself, I can't cancel that again!"

      ReplyDelete