• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    20



    1. I have to have nail polish on my toes, even if it is all cracked and gross looking there has to be nail polish there.
    2. I love watching international films. I have a thing for the French ones...and Hayao Miyazaki films (who knew I would ever get into Japanese anime?)
    3. To quote Jude Law's character in the Holiday: "I cry all the time. A good book, a great film, a birthday card, I weep. I am a major weeper!" and this would be an accurate statement about my life.
    4. I have sever arachnophobia...even seeing pictures of spiders gives me the creeps!
    5. I bite my nails.
    6. I love christmas lights.
    7. I like to read actual books. Not on a kindle or any other handheld device. A real life book that I can smell and turn the pages on and mark and see how far I have progressed and how far I have to go. Books. I am into that. 
    8. I hate facebook. I only keep it around because of how useful it is to access people that I would have a hard time staying in contact with otherwise.
    9. I really do love living in San Francisco, so very much...this city really has grown on me in the months that i've been here.
    10. When nobody is in the car with me I like to turn up my music SUPER loud and sing at the top of my lungs to whatever is on the radio or whatever I turn on from my ipod. 
    11. I like all my money to face the same direction in my wallet.
    12. I am OCD about scrub brushes. I like having one to get all the crap off with and then another to actually clean with. I feel like that is more sanitary anyways.
    13. I cleanse my closet about every four months and get rid of anything that I haven't worn in the past six-ten months... 
    14. Then I go on a shopping spree. It is terrible!
    15. I have a huge list of artwork I want to purchase one day for my future home...and the list keeps growing.
    16. I reread Harry Potter every year. 
    17. My feet are generally always cold, I have terrible circulation.
    18. I like to plan trips to various locations throughout the world and then dream about actually going there someday.
    19. I dream every night and generally remember them in the morning and then forget by the end of the day.
    20. I try to dress the way Duchess Kate would dress. She is my inspiration! 
    Blonde. Also, singing in the car like a champ.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment