• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    jelly fish



    I don't know what it is about jelly fish, but I literally could stare at them for hours and not get bored. I have been SUPER blessed in the past week to be able to go to TWO aquariums...yes, I like them THAT MUCH.
    I went to The Monterey Bay Aquarium last Friday with a friend from work and we spent a ton of time there and driving down the coast. I kept staring at the scenery and thinking to myself 'gosh, this world we live in sure is beautiful.' I only wish I had a better camera with me!


    Then today was my day off and along with trying to get normal day off stuff done (including taking my car down to the dealership because of an open recall on my airbag...bleh) I was able to go to The Aquarium of the Bay here in San Francisco. Of course this is totally a tourist trap, but who cares? I can play tourist for a day, why not? I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of stuff the fit into that aquarium and would recommend it if you are in the area and want to go. The video above was taken in the jelly section.

    Back to the workplace tomorrow and I am happy about it. I definitely missed working while I was on my little traveling spree (hawaii, which I am going to get around to writing about...and utah, which I am sure I should write about) I also missed my coworkers because I just love them all so dearly. I am EXTREMELY blessed to have the coworkers that I have, they are all simply the best.

    Also, this:
    just because.

    1 comments:

    1. I was equally surprised by the efficiency of flow and the economy of space at the Aquarium of the Bay. Though I'm also happy the red haired staff member was there to lead us down the outside stairs, rather than wait for the elevator which most certainly did not have a fastpass queue.

      The best octopus viewing I've ever had, and the best tunnel I've even been in. Most certainly worth the visit!

      And I love how you put the Nemo soundtrack on that video. Aquariums instantly become more beautiful with such, in fact, the whole world does!

      ReplyDelete