• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    Great America


    On Tuesday I went to Great America with some of my coworkers...one of the benefits of this job is that all of your friends have one of the same days off every week, so we decided to take advantage of this and head down south for the day. 

    It was a beautiful day, sunny and glorious! I even got a little burned, Tyler was the smart one and brought sunscreen and actually wore it. 

    Sorry Shawn, this was the only picture I got with you in it too!
    Waiting in line.

    Next we are thinking of being SUPER crazy and trying out Disneyland for a day...we will see if this will really happen though. ;) 

    Thanks friends for wanting to go to a theme park as much as me! I had a really great day!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment