• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    Awkward Tuesdays


    SOOOO I have a lot of awkward moments. Of course they are only awkward for like the day and then I get over it until one random night I cant sleep and all that replays in my brain are ALL the awkward moments I have had throughout my life... [does that happen to anyone else? or is it just me?]

    ANNNYYWAAYYS I thought I would write out my awkward moments for all of you because who doesn't like a good laugh? And maybe you all could share your awkward moments with me too!

    Today lets talk about that awkward moment when you wave at someone you think you know but in all actuality dont...


    I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me...or that awkward moment where you think someone is waving at you and you are trying to figure out how you know them and wave back only to realize they were waving to the person next to or behind you... yeah...all.the.time.

    It is also awkward when you go to speak in a ward (congregation) that isn't your own and you think you know someone so you wave at them and they just stare at you...that happened this past Sunday...no joke. I felt like a moron then couldn't even look in their general direction while up on the stand.
    A W K W A R D !

    What are some of your awkward waving moments?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment