• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    MOVING IN


    Moving into a new place is always a tad bit stressful for me. Those huge/heavy boxes full of crap that you only use while going to school that you have to lug up and down stairs just aren't my favorite thing.

    I never really get done up on moving days because I dont see the point. I am going to be sweaty so just get over it, I cant look like I am a princess ALL the time!

    However, there are those girls who always look good no matter what, and it makes me sick. Yesterday, while driving back and forth to wal mart and the storage unit and campus trying to get everything accomplished that needed to be done, there were a TON of girls who looked A MAZING. I was like, 'aren't you freaking moving into an apartment? Why in the world is your hair perfectly curled and your outfit perfectly put together? It is just going to get ruined!'

    Anyways, here are some pictures to show our fun in moving in...

    Note all the boxes that we had to carry up two flights of stairs...

    She didn't know I was taking a picture...oops!

    Apparently I didnt know the picture was getting taken either...

    Driving to Taco Bell because obviously we dont have any food in our apartment.

    look at that yummy Doritos Los Tacos!

    Sitting in our car people watching. We love making up monologues for the couples we see on the street. 

    She wanted me to title this one "My face before I have to run to the bathroom..."

    Look at how organized I am now! Even color coded...I am proud. 

    I know that most of my friends are past this phase of life, but what did you dislike about moving into a new apartment?



    1 comments:

    1. Wow, don't I just look like a bundle of joy in all these pictures... haha!!

      ReplyDelete