• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    a week in iphone photos



    This past weekend there was a HUGE bonfire out under the R.
    Not the best picture, but I was super happy to play with Holls!
    Hollys puppies: Pi and Pippin...love them
    my bedroom...loving the single room thing we've got going on here

    After church the first Sunday...looks like its going to be a pretty fun ward!
    Wonderful TA job in the Humanities Department! Absolute love...

    Here I am enjoying work...my favorite place to be with my favorite professors ever!
    Constitution Day celebrated. I definitely got emotional as I watched the Soldiers raise the flag in a special ceremony.

    They had fun signs like these all around campus.
    Its been raining cats and dogs here...along with thunder and lightning! I dont even know where I am right now?! Is this REXBURG??
    We call this kid "red pants" because everytime we see him, he has been wearing the same red pants..I saw him today in tan pants with RED SHOES! He makes me kind of happy. 
    Oh you know...snapchatting during class...oops..
    Going to the temple weekly really does boost my ability to get things done. I love it there!
    Hollys 24th Birthday! Turtle Necks be cool.
    New ios7...which I like, no matter what anyone else says!

    Well besides trying to figure out again how to balance social life-work-school-homework-workingout-ect..i'd say lifes pretty good. no complaints over here! mostly just wanting a little bit warmer weather so i can prepare myself more for fall..haha! I guess I'd better enjoy it before it starts snowing here! yikes!

    hope you all have a great weekend!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment