• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    Conversion Wednesdays



    This is Jenna.

    No joke, I probably watched this video about 100x on my mission. I guess it was partly because mormon.org is all we had as far as "social media" goes (at the time!) so watching these wonderful videos gave meaning to my life! She is great and I envy her awesome New Yorker Lifestyle!



    Here is WHY Jenna is Mormon:

    "Why am I a Mormon? Because The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints brings more peace and joy in my life than anything else. I'm a Mormon because I know that the Book of Mormon is true and testifies of my Savior Jesus Christ. I'm a Mormon because I love God. I was baptized when I was 8 years old but it wasn't until I went to college at NYU that my faith was truly tested. When I had to explain what I believed to a group of freshman students like myself, I realized that I had a real desire to know what I was teaching was true. So I prayed to my Heavenly Father, I went to church, I studied the Book of Mormon and the Bible and I know that the Lord heard me, saw my effort and blessed me with a knowledge and a feeling that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints was a true church. I decided then and there that I would keep His commandments and that I wouldn't be afraid to share His gospel with others. Being a Mormon taught me who I am, a daughter of God, and I am beyond grateful for that."

    To learn more about the Mormon Religion click HERE


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment