• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    shout out to my sis


    [this is my sister--isn't she beautiful?]

    i love my sister.

    i only have one, so i think i can say that she is my favorite and the best sister ever. 

    we are best friends, and even though we have disagreements and arguments and fights, i know that she will always be there for me, forgive me, and love me. 

    she has amazing style, beautiful-long-lush-hair, a sense of humor, and a great personality...what more do you need? [not to mention the fact that she is smart, gorgeous, and smarvelous!] i wish i was more like her on a daily basis. 

    sister is a people pleaser. she forgives easily. she is a way better person than i am---and thats why i admire her so.

    love ya d!


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment