• if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme

    D I A N A


    I know I just did a post on my sister but TODAY is her 21st BIRTHDAY!!! I love ya chach! This is for you!

    D reamer


    Even though at times you are scared to do things I think you have accomplished a lot...especially in the past couple of years. You have figured out what you want to do--and you enjoy doing it. You have taken adventures in going to Disney, Europe, and EFY! I am so proud of you for LIVING your life and for making your dreams become a reality.

    I nfluential


    You are a very influential lady! Look at everything you've done for these youth this past summer? You influence your roommates and friends to be better and that is a huge quality of yours I admire! You have this amazing ability to forgive and say sorry even when you aren't in the wrong and I think that is very Christlike of you. Way to be di di!

    A dorable


    Okay, lets face it...you are freaking adorable! You always have been so beautiful inside and out and someday you are going to make some guy SUPER lucky! I definitely know that for positively sure!

    N ecessary

    (This is an awful picture of me crying like a champ but you look adorable!)
    Okay this sounds dumb, but you are a necessity in my life! I dont know what I would do without you. I am SO lucky to have a sister and to have YOU as my sister. Heavenly Father definitely knew what he was doing when he placed us in the same family. I am sure we were VERY close in the premortal life! 

    A ctress 


    I dont know how many of you know this...but Diana is quite the little actress. She certainly puts on a show for us family members quite frequently. We all love laughing with her as she acts out silly and funny things. I love that about you d, keep making me laugh!

    I love you Diana! Happy Birthday to the Ground!!! MWAH!!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment